About IMAN 2015
Information Technology and its applications in different aspects of life have had a significant impact in serving Islam and Sharia in all its forms, including the service to the Holy Quran, Hadith, Fiqh and other Sharia sciences. This conference aims at providing the most important applications and Software that could contribute to serving Muslims and their religion and community, and aims to encourage scientific research by using IT tools in Sharia sciences as well as presenting and evaluating Muslims Contributions in Computer Science Applications and Technology. The conference shall also be a platform to serve Arabic language, Machine Translation to and from Arabic, Natural Language Processing of Arabic Language and voice & character recognition of Arabic language.
Topics: IMAN2015 welcomes contributions in areas including but not limited to:
· Muslim Contributions in Computer Science Applications and Technology
· IT in the service of the Holy Quran and its Sciences
· IT in the service of the Hadith and the Sunnah
· IT in development of Islamic society
· IT in the service of Islamic Jurisprudence and its Sciences
· IT in the service of Islamic History and Civilization
· IT in the service of Islamic knowledge and the role of Muslim Scholars
· IT ethics from Islamic point of view
· Islamic Databases
· Evaluation of Islamic Software
· Computer Applications in the service of Arabic language and Machine Translation
· Natural Language Processing of Arabic Language
. Any other topic in IT serving Islam.
All accepted papers will be considered to be published in the International Journal on Islamic Applications in Computer Science And Technologies – IJASAT (english edition) : ISSN 2289-4012
Call for paper
Please download call for paper from Here
Authors Guidelines and style sheets are available here.
Example of Paper format here.
Review form for Reviewers is available here