About IMAN 2014
Information Technology and its applications in different aspects of life have had a significant impact in serving Islam and Sharia in all its forms, including the service to the Holy Quran, Hadith, Fiqh and other Sharia sciences. This conference aims at providing the most important applications and Software that could contribute to serving Muslims and their religion and community, and aims to encourage scientific research by using IT tools in Sharia sciences as well as presenting and evaluating Muslims Contributions in Computer Science Applications and Technology. The conference shall also be a platform to serve Arabic language, Machine Translation to and from Arabic, Natural Language Processing of Arabic Language and voice & character recognition of Arabic language.
Topics: IMAN2014 welcomes contributions in areas including but not limited to:
· Muslim Contributions in Computer Science Applications and Technology
· IT in the service of the Holy Quran and its Sciences
· IT in the service of the Hadith and the Sunnah
· IT in development of Islamic society
· IT in the service of Islamic Jurisprudence and its Sciences
· IT in the service of Islamic History and Civilization
· IT in the service of Islamic knowledge and the role of Muslim Scholars
· IT ethics from Islamic point of view
· Islamic Databases
· Evaluation of Islamic Software
· Computer Applications in the service of Arabic language and Machine Translation
· Natural Language Processing of Arabic Language
All accepted papers will be considered to be published in the International Journal on Islamic Applications in Computer Science And Technologies – IJASAT: ISSN 2289-4012
1.Dr. Zaghloul El-Naggar
ـA Muslim scholar and Chairman of Committee of Scientific Notions in the Qur'an, Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs, Cairo, Egypt
Submission of full paper::
1 August 2014
Notification of acceptance::
1 September 2014
Final version deadline:
15 September 2014
Registration and payment:
15 September 2014
© Copyright Universal Academy of Science and Technology 2015
2.Prof. Kharchaf Idris
ـــ Professor of Higher Education in Mathematical Statistics and Data Mining.
ـــ University of Mohammed V, Rabat
3.Dr Mohamad Fauzan Bin Noordin
ـــAssociate Prof. at Department of Information Systems, Kulliyyah of Information and Communication Technology, International Islamic University Malaysia.
ـــHead of Knowledge and Wisdom Technology Research Cluster.
ـــChairman of the Research Group on Islamic Knowledge Technology
4.Dr Omar Tayan, Ph.D, BEng, MIEEE
ـــHead of Unit of Information Security for the Holy Quran and Its Sciences,
IT Research Center for the Holy Quran and Its Sciences (NOOR),
Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, Saudi Arabia.
ـــMember of the IEEE and IEEE-Computer Society.
The World Islamic Science & Education University
Prince Nayef Bin Asem St 9, Amman 11947
Please visit our Facebook Page: