The International Conference on Computer Assisted System in Health (CASH) provides a platform related to special research interest where computer technology is applied pre-, intra- and/or post-operatively to improve the outcome of any surgical procedures, assist diagnostic procedure and enhance related clinical database management system.
The main purpose of this conference is to provide an international discussion for academics, scientific researchers, clinical scientists, surgeons, engineers, and industrial partners for exchanging new ideas as well as the latest developments in this area of research. Secondary purpose is to promote research collaboration between participants from different countries and disciplines.
CASH 2016 will be held from 1st – 2nd September 2016 in Palace of the Golden Horses, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The conference program will consist of high-profile plenary/keynote lectures, workshops, invited sessions, oral and poster sessions, and exhibitions.
- Journal of Advanced Medical Research
- Journal of Advanced Science and Engineering Research
- Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Technology Research
- Journal of Advanced Biomedical & Pathbiology Research
- International Journals on Computer Assisted System in Health
The conference under the theme , Expanding the Possibilities of Computer integrated in Health System ,is soliciting literature review, survey, case study and research papers and comments including, whilst not limited to, the following areas of interest:
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Challenges of Robotics in Healthcare
- Digital Analysis of EEG and ECG Signals
Call For Papers: [Download ]